Start your week off right with these interesting, inspirational, and funny news stories. (8.16.20)
1. With autumn (and school for many) right around the corner, here are five ways you can organize your home.
2. How to update your rental as if you own it. (The after pictures are stunning!)
3. What Trump and his administration are doing to the U.S. Postal Service and what you can do about it.
4. If you’re offended by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s new hit, WAP—you’re missing the bigger picture.
5. What is a biotype and why should you understand yours? Hint: it can help your mental health during these bizarre times.
6. These frozen pudding pops will take you back to your childhood summers.
7. If you’re a nail biter, these adorable tattoos may encourage you to stop once and for all.
9. Various ways that will reduce the risk of catching Covid-19 indoors.
10. The most quintessential pie for every state.
11. What is the 15% pledge and why is it so important?
12. How the stock markets performed under the last 13 presidents.
13. Wishing you were traveling this summer? You can buy JetBlue snack packs and “pretend” you’re jetting off to a tropical island.
14. Why you should incorporate cold showers into your day.
15. Feeling lonely? Make friends and interact with people in a cyber realm.
Have an interesting story or blog post that you would like featured? Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag @agirlinla for consideration.
Have an interesting story you would like featured? Submit to email@example.com for consideration.