With every autumn season, I look forward to stocking up on cold weather essentials like cozy sweaters (I just purchased this one and wore it in Mystic, CT), candles, pumpkin spice products, and anything that helps me to embrace this wonderful season. Below, I’ve made a list of fall favorites, which is filled with everything from warm coats to entertaining must haves and everything in between.
2. Superdown Tianna Faux Fur Jacket, $88 (also available in winter white.)
3. Thread & Supply Long Shirt Jacket, $49 (also comes in a black plaid version.)
2. Bloomingdales Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves, $88 (available in multiple shades: green, navy, gray, and caramel.)
3. Lack of Color Caramel Rancher Hat, $129
4. Tissue Weight Wool & Cashmere Scarf, $99 (also comes in ivory, heather gray, oat, pale pink, navy, and violet.)
1. Dr. Martens Sinclair Leather Platform Boot, $200 (comes in white, too.)
2. Steve Madden Handles Boots, $190
4. Jeffrey Campbell Archille Lace-Up Boot, $199.95
2. Otherland Berkshires Granola Candle, $36 (other scents in the fall Homestead Collection: Sriracha Rose, Tomato Terrazzo, Velvet Persimmon, Woodlands, and Spice It Up.)
4. Stargazer Knit Throw Blanket,
$49 $39 (also comes in scarlet, blue, black, and tan.)
1. Urban Stems The Catskill, $90
2. Kordes Extra Large Charcuterie Board, $69.99
*This article contains some affiliate links.