Every year I contemplate doing a roundup of Christmas essentials, but the timing never seems right. It’s either too early in the season or once the season hits, I’m all about posting holiday gift guides. This year, I’m in the Christmas spirit more so than ever. I thought what better way to get ready than to elevate my space with pretty holiday decor.
PS: As you can see below, Anthropologie is clearly having a moment with their holiday options and to say I’m a bit obsessed would be an understatement.
1. Seasons Greetings Hooked Pillow | Anthropologie ($88): The cutest of decorative pillows to display on your couch or bed.
2. Advent Calendar Holiday 2021 | Sugarfina ($60): The sweetest way to countdown to Christmas.
4. Spectacular Spreads by Maegan Brown ($20.99): From entertaining on Thanksgiving to serving Christmas Eve snacks, this book has a ton of charcuterie board ideas.
5. 12 Days of Christmas Wrapping Paper Book | Anthropologie ($20): After coming across this adorable wrapping paper book, I’m planning to stop using gift bags for the first time this year.
6. Merry & Bright Holiday Ornaments | Bloomingdale’s ($9 – $20): I’m obsessed with all these shiny and whimsical ornaments, but especially the Santa coat, rainbow ball, pink sneaker, and the ombre Santa.
7. Townhouse Ceramic Candle | Anthropologie ($54): This quaint four wick townhouse candle comes in my favorite holiday color combination, pink and green.
8. The Night Before Cookie Platter | Anthropologie ($48): Perfect for Santa’s milk and cookies, and carrots for his reindeers, or you can leave it out to display all season long.
9. Over The Rainbow Bauble Stocking | Alice & Olivia ($85): This chic and colorful stocking deserves a front and center spot.
10. Very Merry Cocktails | Anthropologie ($19.95): Whether you’re entertaining with many or just a few, this cocktail book contains over 50 holiday recipes.
11. Stovetop Simmer Fragrance Kit | Anthropologie ($22): Have your place smelling festive with these stovetop simmer kits. There are three to choose from (bay citron, apple cinnamon, and orange clove).
12. Nutcracker Cupcake Kit, Set of 24 | Meri Meri ($14): Add a little something extra to your dessert display with this Nutcracker kit. Each is made with gold glitter and foil, and fringed crepe.
13. Days Of Yore Mini Ornaments, Set of 24 | Anthropologie ($38): These vintage inspired glass ornaments will give your tree a nostalgic vibe.
14. Gingerbread House Kit | Dylan’s Candy Bar ($55): This is more than your average store bought gingerbread house. It’s pre-made, so it’s ready for decorating and it comes with chocolate and gourmet candy trimmings.
15. ‘Tis The Season Greeting Cards, Set of 12 | Anthropologie ($20): Usually, I’ll see about 10 sets of greeting cards before I can commit to one. After discovering these (with four stunning scenes), the search is over.
For more holiday-related content, check out 30 Awe-Inspiring Christmas Tree Themes To Choose From, DIY Circuit Gifts, and Our First Christmas in NYC.
*This article contains some affiliate links.