Whether you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day…or you’re just looking for an excuse to treat yourself, our Wolf & Badger gift guide has a ton of great options. From indulgent beauty products and catchy jewelry, to self-care essentials and cozy things for the home—you will certainly find something she’ll love. Below are 15 carefully thought out items that are equally as fun to give as they are to receive.
1. Supermodel Lip Bath in Strawberry Strut ($27) My lips tend to get dry, especially during the winter months and this lip bath is the answer! It’s a softening collagen lip treatment/mask plus a balm. Bonus: once it’s empty, save the pretty container to transport jewelry, vitamins, and other small wonders.
2. ”Let’s Dance” Disco Pouch ($286) This hand beaded, David Bowie-inspired clutch has me imagining dancing at Studio 54. There’s also a “Night Fever” version that comes in vivid shades of oranges and yellows.
3. Bake Love Double Oven Mitt ($44) What do you get when you mix music, tattoos, and cooking? A fun oven mitt. It features drawings and unique sayings like The Peach Boys, Queenoa, The Whomous, John Lemon, Bob Barley, and more.
4. Venus Bust Candle ($49) I feel like this hand poured, 100% soy wax candle is too pretty to actually light. I’d probably display it on a bookshelf instead. You can also find various candle sculptures in eye-catching shades and silhouettes like pegasus, lips, Michelangelo’s David, and tons more.
5. Gold Mixtape Necklace ($88) Remember when mixtapes were a thing? I’m pretty sure anyone who grew up in the 90s (or appreciates that decade) would love this nostalgic 18kt gold cassette necklace. PS: it also comes in silver.
6. Velvet Eye Mask With Starfish & Coral Embellishment ($35) This stunning eye mask displays delicate crystals and pearls which will have you dreaming about an exotic vacation. Complete the set with the matching slippers and wrist pouch.
7. “Bouji Boudoir” Classic Makeup Bag ($56) Made with waterproof vegan leather and a cotton interior, this limited edition makeup bag emphasizes a fun motif of colorful designs.
8. Love Yourself Rose Quartz Bath & Body Crystoil ($75) An indulgent body oil that can be used by itself or added to your bath. It comes charged with rose quartz crystals which are aimed at attracting love.
9. Enamel “One More Chapter” Bookmark ($25) To me, this bookmark has two meanings. There’s the obvious—I’m going to read another chapter in this novel. Then, there’s a more meaningful one—one more chapter in our friendship or relationship.
10. Ultralight Chic Pink Slipper Sliders With Deluxe Rainbow Heart Brooch ($86) An upgrade to the typical “errand slippers” (what you slip on to run to the grocery store), this cozy pair was curated to make an entrance. They feature a handmade, heart-shaped broach adorned with crystals, beads, and pearls, while also coming in a variety of colors.
11. “Keep Your Cool” Champagne Bucket ($149) Perfect for a rooftop party or a beach date, this champagne bucket is meant for warm summer nights. The base is tilted to keep your bottle chilled, and it comes with a storage bag that reads “great love affairs start with champagne and end with tisane”.
12. Rose Glow Face Balm ($39) A nourishing balm that keeps even the driest winter skin glowing. It’s formulated with Rose Extract which helps to smooth, firm, hydrate and soften, and it gives off a dewy shine
13. Bracelet Crazy Heart ($79) I’m not sure if it’s the freshwater pearls, chunky chain, or colorful heart, but I’m obsessed with this statement bracelet.
14. Pure New Wool Waterproof Picnic Blanket in Rainbow ($219) Whether it’s a picnic in Central Park or sitting on the beach with a bottle of Moët, this rainbow blanket will be coming along. It’s machine washable and comes with leather straps for easy transport.
15. Home Sweet Home Keychain ($35) Whether it’s your significant other or roomie, every time they take their keys out they’ll be reminded of home is where the heart is.
*This article contains some affiliate links.