As Father’s Day approaches, we’ve come up with a list of 15 gift and subscription boxes you can purchase on Amazon. They range from monthly to quarterly and we’ve also included plenty of one time gift boxes. Each box features unique and sought out products, like how to craft your own gin, or the official DC comic book subscription box.
PS: If you’re looking for more gift ideas, we created a similar gift guide for Mother’s Day. Here you can find plenty of unisex gifts like this French Gourmet Food subscription box, or the Friends gift box.
1. Filled with coveted favorites from the editors at GQ, this quarterly box has over $200 worth of name brand merchandise. $44 (renews at $50).
2. A DIY approach to crafting your own alcohol. Each kit has the contents to make three bottles of small-batch craft gin, and it comes with four cocktail recipes and botanicals from all over the world. $59.90.
3. For the dad who’s obsessed with his beard, this grooming kit is filled with nine essential items like beard shampoo, beard oil, and beard balm. $22.91 (save $5 when clicking the coupon code).
4. If he loves being out in nature, this outdoorsy gift box has everything he’ll need for an adventure in the woods. $53.95.
5. From nuts and cookies to power bars and chips, these high protein fitness snack boxes come in three different sizes, and they’re all filled with high-quality gourmet snacks. ($36.99 – $62.99).
6. If he prefers energy drinks over coffee, a curated monthly box that’s filled with six or more drinks and snacks (from emerging brands), is an ideal Father’s Day gift. $18.90 (renews at $26.95).
7. With summer in full swing, a BBQ subscription box is the ideal Father’s Day gift. Each month he’ll receive sauce or marinade, a rub or spice, wood chips or planks, a tasty snack, and a custom recipe. $24 (renews at $33.95).
8. A fun time for the whole family. Hunt A Killer mystery game puts the players right in the middle of it all. There are codes to crack, pieces of evidence, and a murder to be solved. $157.78.
9. For the coffee connoisseur, this monthly subscription box comes with organic small-batch coffee roasts and two gourmet cookies. $16.95 (renews at $19.95).
10. For the handyman, this monthly subscription box includes five tech, gadget, or tool-related items inside (a $75 value). $35.99 (renews at $40).
11. From sausage and cheeses to crackers and mustard, this gift box has everything he’ll need for gourmet snacking! $47.95.
12. This monthly box is filled with authentic Japanese candy and snacks. He’ll be able to look forward to tasting mochi, cakes, chips, tea, rice crackers, and more! There’s also a culture guide that will let you know what is in each product. $31.50 (renews at $49.95).
13. This quarterly men’s fashion and lifestyle subscription box has four to six products inside. He can look forward to receiving electronics, luxury home essentials, and leather goods. PS: There’s also a monthly “classic” box. $100 (for the premium box), and $29 (for the classic box).
14. This DIY kit comes with everything he’ll need to make his own hot sauce (including ghost peppers). $49.95.
15. A nostalgic gift idea, this subscription box is perfect for the guy who loved comic books growing up (and maybe still does?) Each quarterly box is filled with over $100 in merchandise from the likes of Superman, The Flash, Batman, Green Lantern, and more! $48 (renews at $55.99).
*This article contains some affiliate links.